Crystal Apple Awards Program
The John McAlister Crystal Apple Awards were established in 1988 to honor the teaching profession as a whole by identifying a few of the many certificated individuals who positively impact the lives and futures of their students.
成人小视频appThe committee is composed of corporate business contributors and individuals who believe the community should express its awareness and appreciation for the hundreds of outstanding teachers in the Yakima Public Schools.
The goals of the John McAlister Crystal Apple Awards are to:
- Reward excellence in teaching in the Yakima Public Schools.
- Encourage creative and quality instruction.
- Encourage the development of a positive learning environment.
- Encourage excellent teachers to remain in teaching as a career.
- Provide incentive for individual initiative on the part of teachers.
- Contribute in a substantive way to the improvement of education in the Yakima Public Schools.