Crystal Apple Awards Program
Nominations Due Friday, May 8, 2020
Winners Announced (in the Yakima Herald) on Sunday, May 31, 2020
成人小视频appThe Crystal Apple Awards were established in 1988 by John McAlister to honor the teaching profession as a whole by identifying a few of the many certificated individuals who positively impact the lives and futures of their students. Crystal Apple recognizes certified staff who’s positions meet the criteria for the award (described in the nomination packet).
The committee is composed of corporate business contributors and individuals who believe the community should express its awareness and appreciation for the hundreds of outstanding teachers in the Yakima Public Schools.
The goals of the Crystal Apple Awards are to:
- Reward excellence in teaching and other certificated positions in the Yakima Public Schools.
- Encourage creative and quality instruction.
- Encourage the development of a positive learning environment.
- Encourage excellent educators to remain in education as a career.
- Provide an incentive for the individual initiative on the part of educators.
- Contribute in a substantive way to the improvement of education in the Yakima Public Schools.
Link to Nomination Information for 2020: Click Here
Link to List of Past Recipients (1988-2019): Click Here
2020 Crystal Apple Awards Co-Chairs:
成人小视频appCal Blethen, RBC Wealth Management
成人小视频appCarmela Solorzano, Yakima Herald-Republic
2021 Crystal Apple Awards Co-Chairs:
Carmela Solorzano, Yakima Herald-Republic
Drew Harris, Heritage Moultray Real Estate Services